Sunday, May 25, 2014

Dance Off the Inches Belly Dance

This is a fun cardio workout.  There are three dances.  I enjoyed all of them.  The instructor has a lot of energy.  She is quite likable.

You really move your hips in these workouts!  It is belly dancing, so that is to be expected, but it really is fun.  I found myself smiling and feeling more energetic after completing this workout.

I would definitely recommend giving it a try.  It is easy to follow and fun to do! A lot of of the moves will not be new to you.  That's not a bad thing.  That means you'll catch on quickly.  And if you catch on quickly you can add more of your own style and really get into it and burn more calories!  I love when I finally get the choreography down and can put in extra effort and attitude.  I wish I could do that BEFORE I master the choreography.  I know it's not about getting the moves perfect, it's about enjoying yourself and having fun, but I am the type of person who has to be good at it first.  If you're not that kind of person though, KUDOS! I'm jealous lol.

Have a great day!  Stay active.  Rest when you need it.  Enjoy life!  Spend time with the people you love.  Life is short!  Make the most of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment