Wednesday, May 28, 2014

10 Minute Solution: Hip Hop Dance Mix

All 10 Minute Solution Series dvd's basically follow the same setup.  Five workouts, ten minutes each.  You can pick one, do them all, or mix and match.  Whatever you feel like doing, or whatever you have time for.

I like they set it up so that you can create your own workout.  I always start with my favorites and  then I'll add in the others if I feel like it, but I always do my favorites first.  Maybe I should start saving the best for last so that I'm more likely to keep going.  I do them first though, to ensure that I will get into it.

Anyway!  Kristin Jacobs is a good instructor.  I like her.  The music in the routines is good.  This dvd is a little different from the others that I have tried in the series because she breaks each ten minute workout into two separate routines.  If you don't like the dance too much at least it's over in five minutes and you can move on!

My two favorites for this dvd are Hip Hop Basics and Fat Burning Funk are my favorite.  With Fat Burning Funk you definitely get a bit more cardio in.

You don't have to workout intensely all the time.  You just have to stay active and enjoy life and have fun!  Give your body rest when it needs it.


No comments:

Post a Comment