Tuesday, June 3, 2014

UFC Fit - Plyo Shred

I was scared to try this workout.  I had a feeling it would seriously kick my ass.

I found myself using some pretty foul language during this one lol.

5 rounds, 4 moves each, repeated twice.

Plyo workouts are not easy, and usually your joints are not a fan of plyo.

Who doesn't love burpees and push ups? This workout has many variations of both.  Including, but not limited to, 1 arm burpees, 1 leg burpees, walking plyo push ups, and feet clap push ups.  The moves are as torturous as they sound lol.  Needless to say this is a good workout.  This made me want to push myself and get more fit for sure.

Definitely worth trying.

Also, here's a picture of my banana ice cream with caocao nibs, yum.  The muffins are seriously just mashed banana and nut butter.  That's it.  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment